For more details and schedule of Zoom calls email me at SeptemberACP@gmail.com
Part book-club, part study-group, these sessions feature weekly live Zoom calls with me, Mike Griffiths and exclusive study materials. This small group, seven-week program, is a cost-effective alternative to full-blown training courses for people able to work through my book independently.
The program works as follows:
- Read a chapter of my PMI-ACP Exam Prep book each week and work through the exercises
- Join me for a 1-hour weekly Zoom call where we review the chapter and answer any questions
- Access a private LinkedIn Group to discuss topics and exam preparation tips with peers
- Gain access to exclusive domain mind-maps, extra sample exam questions and exam tips
- Keep your studying on track by committing to a group with a schedule of one chapter a week
- Much more cost-effective than in-person training (online or face-to-face)
- Process the chapter during the week at your own pace, not the speed of a common group. (This Inverted-Classroom model allows for people to independently learn at their own pace and come together for discussions and questions.)
New for this series
- More sample exam questions
- Exclusive study plan and exercise schedule
- Additional LinkedIn group exercises and engagements
- The first 25 people to signup will receive a free Kindle version of my book “Agile Illustrated: A Visual Learners Guide to Agility” that explains each of the PMI-ACP exam content outline domains and tasks.
If you have considered getting your PMI-ACP or need a boost committing to an exam date, this is a great opportunity.
Email SeptemberACP@gmail.com for more details.