The next 7-week PMI-ACP Supported Study Group with Mike Griffiths is starting soon. Register by January 15th for Earlybird pricing of just $99 (regular $199).
This live 7-week online book-club / self-study program works as follows:
- Read one chapter of my PMI-ACP Exam Prep book each week
- Join me for a one-hour Zoom call to review topics and ask any questions you may have
- Get access to a private LinkedIn group where you can ask additional questions and discuss topics with peers
- Receive exclusive chapter summaries, mindmaps, additional sample exam questions, and extra resources
- A small group capped at 25 people.
At the end of the 7-week program, we will have covered all the material, and you should be ready to take the exam.
I wanted to offer a more affordable option than online training for a small group of people who are willing to self-study. This option allows people to clarify topics with me and interact with others who are also preparing for their PMI-ACP exam.
Frequently asked questions:
- Q: Does the course include a copy of my PMI-ACP Exam Prep book? A: No, you will need to have or buy your own copy of my book. We will use the latest version, the “PMI-ACP Exam Prep: Updated Second Edition.” This can be purchased, generally cheaper than Amazon, at the RMC website.
- Q: Is the book available electronically? A: Yes, you can choose the electronic format or paperback.
- Q: When will the weekly Zoom calls occur? The Zoom calls will be on Saturday mornings starting January 22nd at 11:00 Eastern Standard Time. See WorldTimeBuddy to convert to your local time.
- Q: Will the Zoom calls be recorded? Can I watch one later if I miss a session?: A: Yes, the Zoom calls will be recorded and available for participants to view later.
Introductory price $99. This price includes the weekly Q&A Zoom calls, LinkedIn support group, and exclusive resources (summaries, mindmaps, extra sample exam questions, etc)
If you would like to participate or learn more, please send me an email:
Mike <at> LeadingAnswers.com.